Thursday, January 12, 2012

On the Job....

Hello everyone, it's a great week here in Nice.  I get to work.  Yes, not just one day, but two and a half days! AND, to make it even sweeter....Charlie got to shoot with me one day. I love "bring your kids to work" days. :)


Nothing glamorous, just my usual lifestyle.  It's for UPM, a paper company, and when I mean paper, I mean ANYTHING that uses paper we have to shoot samples of.  Magazines, books, catalogues, stickers, stamps, labels for food like a wine bottle or dressing jar, food packaging like a sugar sack or dog food sack, the paper you peel from something sticky like door frame insulation, copy paper, maps, pamphlets, sand paper, I could keep going here but I'll save you.


Anyway, here are some pics from the other day....





Yes, that's my first born, Charlie.  Isn't he just the cutest?!!
And quite the professional!
And the craziest part of the whole thing, ok there are two crazy parts, is....first off....I'm working with the very same "husband" as all my other jobs here in France.  YES, the same model has been my husband for every single job I've done here.  I wonder if they sell us as a pair?  Like they get a discount if they take us together. :)  The other crazy thing is....the photographer and crew don't speak any French.  They're from Finland and speak Finish to each other when discussing shooting things, and English otherwise.  Bonus!  It's my lucky break I suppose.


Until next post......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...