Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Granny on The Road....

Today I bit the bullet and drove for the first time here in France.  I can't speak the language but I'm allowed to drive here.  Hmmmmm.  Thankfully it's at least the same side of the street as home!  


We had a play date with friends in Antibes and a casting for the kids, so I decided to tackle driving rather than the train.....well, it took me over an hour to get there, but only 30 minutes to get back.  Okaaaaaay, improvement noted.  And my fingernails survived the journey only because they were gripping the steering wheel so tightly.




So, to top the day off we had to make it to a model casting for the kids back in Nice.  It was the usual, hundreds of kids and parents, 110 degrees, waiting for an hour or two, then two minutes in the room hoping the waiting time didn't make the kids grumpy so it would all be worth it in the end.  


Well, Taylor did great.  Emm, not so much.  Oh well, just not her thing.  She's gonna keep all that cuteness to herself.  :)  As J says, she'll choose to be the one behind the camera.  Smart girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...