Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jake's Diner, Cap D'Ail,and a little pink princess...

This post is a bit of a mixture.  A few things I want to share, but none big enough really for a whole post on their own, so here's a few tid bits for you to enjoy.

I jetted off to America last week to do a quick print job for a big furniture company.  While I was in North Carolina I took the opportunity to shop at Target-of course (it is my favorite American store) and have some good ole American diner fare.  YUM!!!


Eggs, bacon, pancakes, and a southern gem...biscuits and gravy.  One thing Europe is sadly missing is a good breakfast meal diner-style!  Maybe I'll open one up....

Yeah, it was tough job.
Speaking of furniture, FINALLY our last pieces of furniture were delivered and the home is complete.  The table came just in time for us to have Thanksgiving dinner on it! Whew.  

Be aware when you buy something here that's not right off the shelf, it may take three months or more to get it!  3 months for the couch, 3.5 months for our table and buffet set, luckily IKEA was only two weeks for the big chairs.  Gave us something to sit on while we waited. :)


Recently I was informed about a beautiful walk to take just at the edge of Monaco.  It's along the coast just leaving Monaco and going into Cap D'Ail.  One big plus about living on the coast of France/Monaco/Italy, it's BEAUTIFUL!  Really helps you relax and clear a foggy (or annoyed) head when needed.  Charlie joined me...

We started at this beach.... 
and ended at this beach.
This was in between...
walking along this walkway.

 And to leave you with a little more beauty....my pink princess.  She's REALLY into a pink and sparkly phase.


Obviously my child, loves her take-away coffee.   Ahhh,
no worries, it's just juice.  You have to be at least 4 for coffee over here.
See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...