Thursday, March 14, 2013

Princess for the day...

Another year, another birthday.  Our little E turned 4 yesterday!  I can't believe how fast the years zoom by.

Seems I could have saved myself a bit of stress and brought a cake to school and let the kids celebrate there.  No, I was crazy enough to think I could host a party for her and her classmates at my house.  21 3-4 year olds.  I'll tell you, I was a frazzled mess!  But with the help of my friends and an awesome animator, we pulled it off.  The kids had a blast and no one noticed that I forgot the carrot slices or the kid's champagne. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY E!!!












It's not common here in Monaco to have cupcakes, I may be starting a new tradition.

She was super happy with her party and settled down afterward in her new Costume and played with her new toys.  Ahhh, now I can relax.  At least until July...then it's a house full of seven year olds.  Oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...