Wednesday, May 18, 2011

And She's Off and Running....

OK, coming off that last post I should probably not say running. :)


So, now that I'm pretty much settled I checked back in with my agency, Enjoy Models, here in Nice to say I was back and ready to work.  And to tell them I apparently DON'T need that darn work permit card as far as the French Consulate in America says.  (Well, we'll see if a post comes along saying otherwise, but for now.....)


I have a job!  I checked in on Monday, got a call on Tuesday that I was being considered for a three day print shoot, and on Wednesday was told I was booked.  Woo hoo!  I travel to Lyon, expenses paid thank goodness, next Tuesday, shoot the 25th-27th, and travel back on Saturday.  


The crazy part is that it's for a company, SOMFY, that has a base in New Jersey!!  Hey, didn't I just move out of New Jersey??  Yes, we Jersey folks will converge here in France to shoot a campaign for window awnings and blinds.  Funny!


So, I'll keep you posted on how the shoot goes.  I sure hope someone speaks English. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...