Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Classic American Roadtrip

This week I had the pleasure of going on a good ole American Roadtrip for a photo shoot.  Now unlike in Europe, if we drive 4 hours we've only crossed a state, not a country (or two).  Most people complain, but I really don't mind long roadtrips.  As a child of the Midwest, anytime we got in the car for a drive it was at least 4 hours.


Since we're moving ourselves overseas this will probably be my last (American) one for quite awhile so it seems fitting that everything about my trip was quintessential America.


  • I had to drive to Massachusetts.  
  • On the way I dropped into my favorite type of restaurant, the classic Diner.  
  • I ate a burger (a surprisingly delicious turkey one) with onion rings. 
  • Stayed in a Red Roof Inn.
  • And worked for Yankee Candle.  


I don't think it could be any more "Apple Pie"!  Here's a photo tour for your viewing pleasure...




Thank you Raymond for being the best waiter EVER!







Yankee candle has the yummiest smelling candles so my job was SUPER EASY!  They're doing a campaign for the new stores opening this year.  So if you're lucky enough to have a store opening near you you'll see my shots.  Give me a shout out if you do!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...