Since we're moving ourselves overseas this will probably be my last (American) one for quite awhile so it seems fitting that everything about my trip was quintessential America.
- I had to drive to Massachusetts.
- On the way I dropped into my favorite type of restaurant, the classic Diner.
- I ate a burger (a surprisingly delicious turkey one) with onion rings.
- Stayed in a Red Roof Inn.
- And worked for Yankee Candle.
I don't think it could be any more "Apple Pie"! Here's a photo tour for your viewing pleasure...
|Thank you Raymond for being the best waiter EVER!|
Yankee candle has the yummiest smelling candles so my job was SUPER EASY! They're doing a campaign for the new stores opening this year. So if you're lucky enough to have a store opening near you you'll see my shots. Give me a shout out if you do!