Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ah, a callback...

 I was asked back for a callback for the car commercial.  Yeah!  (Attention...Spoiler Alert at bottom of post.)


So, another train journey to Marseille-since once again another model couldn't seem to find room in his car, and he was the only one in it!  I'm gonna start having a complex.


This time I thought I'd take you on the journey through a video.  That way you could see a bit of Marseille as well.  Sorry for any shaking, I was the DP as well. :)




Spoiler alert....... I DID book the job.  All too crazy!  Now since I still don't have my work permit the agency had to register me for a "one day pass" to work.  But you only get one so now I REALLY have to get my butt in gear and get my work permit.  Although with the amount of taxes and commission taken out of the pay it may not be worth working here!  I'll take home about 33% of the gross!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...